It’s been reported already that Sukumar’s super hit 2011 romantic comedy, 100% Love, is being remade in Tamil as 100% Kaadhal. Music composer turned hero GV Prakash Kumar and Arjun Reddy actress Shalini Pandey are reprising Naga Chaitanya and Tamannaah’s roles respectively.
As per the latest updates, 100% Kaadhal has been confirmed for release on February 14, as a Valentine’s Day treat. Sukumar himself is presenting the Tamil version. MM Chandramouli is directing the film and Bhuvana Chandramouli is jointly producing the movie along with Sukumar. The film has wrapped up the censor formalities with a clean U certificate.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika to join the sets of Bunny’s next soon
- Amala Paul’s take on Dhanush’s role in her breakup
- Sai Tej’s SBSB gets a fancy deal
- Mahesh Babu, T-leaders to inaugurate Vijaya Nirmala’s statue
- Taapsee’s next is a remake of a German film
- Upasana Kamineni’s sustainable Yoga program for Telangana Police