Indian Cinema’s box-office history has been redefined on this special day and that too by a Telugu film. SS Rajamouli’s visual wonder Baahubali The Conclusion has breached the 1,000 crore worldwide gross milestone, an unimaginable feat the 105-year-old Indian Cinema could ever dream of.
On the 10th day of its release, Baahubali 2 has wiped out all the differences between Bollywood and regional Indian Cinema and placed Tollywood in a respectable position. The credit definitely goes to Rajamouli, the film’s cast and crew, its producers at Arka Mediaworks and millions of movie connoisseurs who made this impossible feat possible.
Articles that might interest you
- Suriya’s NGK’s trailer & audio album to be out soon
- F2 duo Venky & Varun dub for Hollywood biggie Aladdin
- DSP out Gopi Sundar in for young hero’s next?
- Balakrishna to do a film with him again
- Heroine gives blockbuster but has no projects in hand
- Dil Raju not interfering in that film