Indian Cinema’s box-office history has been redefined on this special day and that too by a Telugu film. SS Rajamouli’s visual wonder Baahubali The Conclusion has breached the 1,000 crore worldwide gross milestone, an unimaginable feat the 105-year-old Indian Cinema could ever dream of.
On the 10th day of its release, Baahubali 2 has wiped out all the differences between Bollywood and regional Indian Cinema and placed Tollywood in a respectable position. The credit definitely goes to Rajamouli, the film’s cast and crew, its producers at Arka Mediaworks and millions of movie connoisseurs who made this impossible feat possible.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disco Raja teaser- Raises curiosity
- Poll : What did you think of Disco Raja’s teaser?
- Sree Vishnu launches his next
- I’ll only act in “good movies” from now on: Sai Tej
- After F2 & Maharshi, Dil Raju confident of ending 2019 with a hat-trick
- Poll: Will Mahesh Babu pull of a gangster’s role?