Indian Cinema’s box-office history has been redefined on this special day and that too by a Telugu film. SS Rajamouli’s visual wonder Baahubali The Conclusion has breached the 1,000 crore worldwide gross milestone, an unimaginable feat the 105-year-old Indian Cinema could ever dream of.
On the 10th day of its release, Baahubali 2 has wiped out all the differences between Bollywood and regional Indian Cinema and placed Tollywood in a respectable position. The credit definitely goes to Rajamouli, the film’s cast and crew, its producers at Arka Mediaworks and millions of movie connoisseurs who made this impossible feat possible.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims