A unique and ambitious pan-India film is in the making. Titled Dhira, the film is being made in 12 languages and it’s hailed as India’s first pan-India film to be made using the Motion Capture animation technology.
In yet another unique feat, as many as 12 stars hailing from 12 different film industries across India, have lent their voice for the lead character in Dhira. This experimental film is being directed by Arun Kumar Rapolu and the film is being produced under A Theorem Studios banner.
Vivek Oberoi (Hindi), Vijay Sethupathi (Tamil), Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas (Telugu), Jeet (Bengali), Dhruva Sarja (Kannada) Swapnil Joshi (Marathi), Yuvraj Hans (Punjabi), Askar Ali (Malayalam), Shri Nagesh (Bhojpuri), Pratik Gandhi (Gujarati), Sabyasachi Mishra (Odia) and Ashish Bhandari (English) have dubbed for the lead actor’s role in Dhira.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next
- Vakeel Saab’s director clears a big rumour
- I’m not hospitalized, says Vinaya Vidheya Rama actor
- Whopping budget for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy’s set
- Nagarjuna shares screen space with Big B and Regina in a new TVC
- Saaho, Hari Hara Veera Mallu actors test COVID positive