Rajinikanth, Shankar’s 2.0 has become the second film to achieve a rare feat, after Baahubali 2. The film, which also had Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson in lead roles, now holds the credit for collecting Rs 100 crores gross in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi.
The Hindi version alone has crossed Rs 160 crores nett and it has been declared as a huge hit, and in Tamil, it is going strong across all areas. In Chennai, the film surpassed the previous record set by Baahubali 2 to become the highest grossing film in the city.
With several big films lined up for release on December 21, it remains to be seen how much 2.0 manages to collect in the next few days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sridevi’s daughter to romance Vijay Deverakonda?
- Taapsee slams all rumors about her next
- Vijay Deverakonda surpasses leading Tollywood stars
- Sarileru’s promotions back on track-Superb buzz created
- Jersey’s Hindi remake goes on floors
- Special plans to launch Sanjay Dutt’s look from KGF