Rajinikanth, Shankar’s 2.0 has become the second film to achieve a rare feat, after Baahubali 2. The film, which also had Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson in lead roles, now holds the credit for collecting Rs 100 crores gross in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi.
The Hindi version alone has crossed Rs 160 crores nett and it has been declared as a huge hit, and in Tamil, it is going strong across all areas. In Chennai, the film surpassed the previous record set by Baahubali 2 to become the highest grossing film in the city.
With several big films lined up for release on December 21, it remains to be seen how much 2.0 manages to collect in the next few days.
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- KGF nears the 125 crore mark in Kannada
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally