And finally, Super Star Rajinikanth and director Shankar’s sci-fi 3D magnum opus, 2.0, has surpassed the rare $4 million milestone in the US. On Tuesday, until 11 PM EST, 2.0’s Tamil, Telugu and Hindi versions collected a gross of $135,419 from 271 locations across the US, taking its cumulative total to $4,005,579.
With this, Rajini has scored his second $4M film, his first film being Kabali ($4.5M). However, the film has to perform exceedingly well throughout this week and over the weekend to reach the break even status. Meanwhile, 2.0 has already emerged all-time highest grossing Tamil film, by beating Kabali’s full-run collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Butta Bomma achieves a massive feat globally
- Pawan Kalyan calls for a hunger protest
- Upset fans eagerly waiting for update on Prabhas20’s first look
- Nithiin’s wedding will not be a private ceremony
- RGV announces a film on Coronavirus!
- Vikram risks his life during Cobra’s shoot