And finally, the most eagerly awaited theatrical trailer for Shankar-Rajinikanth’s soon-to-release sci-fi thriller 2.0, is out. The trailer offers a next level visual extravaganza with its intriguing plot, top class VFX and the epic clash between Chitti The Robot Version 2.0 and the Fifth force, a giant, evil crow, played by Akshay Kumar.
2.0’s trailer showcases how the Fifth Force targets mankind and its cellphone addiction. In order to counter the evil force, Chitti’s reloaded version, Chitti 2.0, is revived. And what follows is a clash of the Titans. The trailer has Shankar’s trademark grandeur written all over.
2.0, produced with a budget of nearly Rs 600 crores, is slated to hit theatres on November 29. AR Rahman is the film’s music composer. Subhaskaran of Lyca Productions has bankrolled this magnum opus. Amy Jackson is the film’s heroine.
Articles that might interest you:
- Did this star heroine really reject RRR?
- Poll : Which of these heroines is planning her career well?
- Interview – Navin Polishetty- I am super confident about Agent Sai Srinivas Athreya
- Tamannah thanks Omkar for Raju Gari Gadhi 3
- Noted critic’s U-Turn on Prabhas & Saaho
- Samantha the actress winning applause for Oh Baby