And finally, the most eagerly awaited theatrical trailer for Shankar-Rajinikanth’s soon-to-release sci-fi thriller 2.0, is out. The trailer offers a next level visual extravaganza with its intriguing plot, top class VFX and the epic clash between Chitti The Robot Version 2.0 and the Fifth force, a giant, evil crow, played by Akshay Kumar.
2.0’s trailer showcases how the Fifth Force targets mankind and its cellphone addiction. In order to counter the evil force, Chitti’s reloaded version, Chitti 2.0, is revived. And what follows is a clash of the Titans. The trailer has Shankar’s trademark grandeur written all over.
2.0, produced with a budget of nearly Rs 600 crores, is slated to hit theatres on November 29. AR Rahman is the film’s music composer. Subhaskaran of Lyca Productions has bankrolled this magnum opus. Amy Jackson is the film’s heroine.
- Tamannaah to dub for the first time in Telugu?
- Bhairava Geetha actress opens up about liplock scenes
- Sai Pallavi to romance Fahadh Faasil
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?