And finally, the most eagerly awaited theatrical trailer for Shankar-Rajinikanth’s soon-to-release sci-fi thriller 2.0, is out. The trailer offers a next level visual extravaganza with its intriguing plot, top class VFX and the epic clash between Chitti The Robot Version 2.0 and the Fifth force, a giant, evil crow, played by Akshay Kumar.
2.0’s trailer showcases how the Fifth Force targets mankind and its cellphone addiction. In order to counter the evil force, Chitti’s reloaded version, Chitti 2.0, is revived. And what follows is a clash of the Titans. The trailer has Shankar’s trademark grandeur written all over.
2.0, produced with a budget of nearly Rs 600 crores, is slated to hit theatres on November 29. AR Rahman is the film’s music composer. Subhaskaran of Lyca Productions has bankrolled this magnum opus. Amy Jackson is the film’s heroine.
- Poll : How much share do you think will Mr. Majnu collect on its first day?
- Interview : Akhil- Mr. Majnu is an entertaining love story laced with human emotions
- Sharwa’s romance drama with young director
- Nizam collections: F2 fares well; VVR into deficits
- Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s iSmart Shankar launched