As the weekdays started the drop in the collections of 2.0 was expected on Monday. The latest we hear is that the film made a total share of 3 crores in both the Telugu states yesterday.
With this, the film has now made 36.5 crores to date. The film’s actual stamina will be tested this week and it will be interesting to see how much can this film make from here on.
The pre-release business of the film was done for 70 crores and it is a long way to go for the film to achieve that target.
Shankar directed 2.0 which had Akshay Kumar in a negative role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans and friends remember Sushant Singh Rajput on his first death anniversary
- Akhil’s next with top banner confirmed?
- A huge village set for the crazy remake
- This terrific action sequence to be a major highlight in Pushpa
- Rahul Ravindran gearing up to direct a love story?
- Happy Days actor’s next based on a dreaded gangster