As the weekdays started the drop in the collections of 2.0 was expected on Monday. The latest we hear is that the film made a total share of 3 crores in both the Telugu states yesterday.
With this, the film has now made 36.5 crores to date. The film’s actual stamina will be tested this week and it will be interesting to see how much can this film make from here on.
The pre-release business of the film was done for 70 crores and it is a long way to go for the film to achieve that target.
Shankar directed 2.0 which had Akshay Kumar in a negative role.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is where RRR’s shoot will start post lockdown
- Juicy info about Balayya’s special song to be released soon
- Sharwa-UV Creations team up for a new film?
- Poll : Do you think the theaters should be opened post lockdown?
- Rajamouli gearing up for RRR’s action episodes
- No joke-Small film’s song touches 150 million