As the weekdays started the drop in the collections of 2.0 was expected on Monday. The latest we hear is that the film made a total share of 3 crores in both the Telugu states yesterday.
With this, the film has now made 36.5 crores to date. The film’s actual stamina will be tested this week and it will be interesting to see how much can this film make from here on.
The pre-release business of the film was done for 70 crores and it is a long way to go for the film to achieve that target.
Shankar directed 2.0 which had Akshay Kumar in a negative role.
- Vote : 8th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Most Popular Hero of 2018
- Star Tamil hero turns singer once again
- Tollywood producers trying to cash in on Yash’s craze
- Ram Charan’s mass steps to be a highlight in Thassadiyya
- Review : Odiyan – Disappointing treat