The Rajini-Shankar’s much-awaited sci-fi thriller, 2.0, has wrapped up its talkie part after the movie’s unit completed a 15-day marathon shoot in Chennai this morning. The unit will soon can a song and a minor patchwork before breaking the pumpkin.
The film’s leading lady Amy Jackson, who is reportedly playing a robot, has completed her part with the just concluded schedule. Already, 2.0’s team is busy with the post-production work. The film will feature extensive VFX.
2.0, being shot on 3D format, is slated to hit the screens in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi during the Diwali season. Akshay Kumar plays the film’s antagonist. AR Rahman is scoring the soundtrack and Lyca Productions banner is bankrolling this high budget entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gang Leader’s first weekend US collections; Eyes $1M club
- Title for Vijay Deverakonda’s next to be unveiled soon
- Fast & Furious 7 stunt team for Ravi Teja’s Disco Raja
- Sye Raa pre-release event postponed
- Ala Vaikunthapuramulo team flying to this happening city soon
- Payal Rajput’s RDX Love seals its release date