Super Star Rajinikanth and star director Shankar’s high budget sci-fi thriller, 2.0, is one of the most eagerly awaited movies in 2018. The film’s post-production work is going on in full swing. 2.0 will be hitting the screens on January, 25, 2018.
As per the latest updates from the makers, 2.0’s teaser will be released in November at a lavish event in Hyderabad. Then, the trailer will be released on December 12th, as a special treat for fans on Rajini’s birthday. Meanwhile, the audio album, composed by AR Rahman, will be unveiled in October at a grand event in Dubai as a Diwali treat.
2.0 is being shot on the 3D format and the film will be released in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi simultaneously. Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson will be seen in important roles in this movie. Lyca Productions banner is bankrolling this high budget visual extravaganza.
Articles that might interest you:
- Manchu Vishnu gets his son engaged in his film Mosagallu
- This actor still in consideration for Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- What happened to Rajinikanth-Kamal Haasan’s project?
- Special picture: Rana’s fiancee Miheeka displays her wedding jootis
- Fresh buzz on Balayya-Boyapati’s film
- Senior actor to make his own biopic