Noted Tollywood producer NV Prasad released 2.0’s Telugu version in association with Dil Raju and Vamsi. The film’s theatrical rights for the twin Telugu states were reportedly brought for a whopping 72 crores.
2.0 has completed a week at the ticket counters across the world. In Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, 2.0 has collected a distributor share of a little over 40 crores in its first week. Although this is a decent figure, the film has to collect over 32 crores to reach the breakeven status. With the Friday releases posing a big challenge, 2.0’s box-office fate remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vishnu Manchu reveals how Lockdown21 is affecting him
- My wife slapped me after seeing Chiru’s Bangkok tweet: Puri Jagan
- Corona impact: Star hero’s film unit stuck in a foreign country
- Poll : With which of these stars Pooja Hegde shared good chemistry?
- Coronavirus scare- These two actors affected the most
- Allu Arjun gearing up with birthday gift for his fans