Noted Tollywood producer NV Prasad released 2.0’s Telugu version in association with Dil Raju and Vamsi. The film’s theatrical rights for the twin Telugu states were reportedly brought for a whopping 72 crores.
2.0 has completed a week at the ticket counters across the world. In Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, 2.0 has collected a distributor share of a little over 40 crores in its first week. Although this is a decent figure, the film has to collect over 32 crores to reach the breakeven status. With the Friday releases posing a big challenge, 2.0’s box-office fate remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from Vijay Sethupathi
- I’m doing fine: Krishnam Raju tells fans
- Controversial singer Suchitra back in news
- Harish Shankar yet to finalize his next
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s OMG Daddy to be out on this date
- Poll : Which genre should Mahesh Babu’s next film be in?