One of the film’s producers Raju Mahalingam said that the team is aiming to achieve world-class visual effects and that caused the delay. Raju also revealed that an extensive part of the film’s VFX work will take place in the USA under Srinivas Mohan’s supervision.
This movie also stars Amy Jackson and Akshay Kumar in prominent roles. AR Rahman is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest- Nithin to get married here
- Star hero wants CBI inquiry into Sushanth’s death
- Chay-Vikram Kumar film to go on floors during this time
- Sensational actress special song in Pushpa
- Uma Maheswara Ugra Roopasya’s release date confirmed
- Poll : Are you disappointed with the ban on Tik Tok?