One of the film’s producers Raju Mahalingam said that the team is aiming to achieve world-class visual effects and that caused the delay. Raju also revealed that an extensive part of the film’s VFX work will take place in the USA under Srinivas Mohan’s supervision.
This movie also stars Amy Jackson and Akshay Kumar in prominent roles. AR Rahman is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani’s amazing new private song to be out soon
- Jathi Rathnalu actress in talks for a crazy sequel
- Boyapati Sreenu to work with Tamil superstar?
- Akshay announces Bell Bottom’s big-screen release date
- Netflix paid big bucks for Dhanush’s Jagame Thandhiram?
- Bigg Boss Telugu to go on air from this time?