One of the film’s producers Raju Mahalingam said that the team is aiming to achieve world-class visual effects and that caused the delay. Raju also revealed that an extensive part of the film’s VFX work will take place in the USA under Srinivas Mohan’s supervision.
This movie also stars Amy Jackson and Akshay Kumar in prominent roles. AR Rahman is the film’s music composer.
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy
- Rajinikanth donates big for Cyclone Gaja victims
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili