After getting stranded in Jordan for nearly 2 months due to the international travel ban amid lockdown, a 50 member crew of Malayalam star Prithviraj’s new film, Aadujeevitham, came back to Kerala around a couple of weeks ago. Soon after reaching home, Prithviraj and the rest of the unit members self quarantined themselves and Prithviraj even tested negative for Coronavirus.
But unfortunately, two members of Aadujeevitham crew have now tested positive for COVID-19. Apparently, a 58-year-old crew member and a young man have tested positive for COVID-19 and are undergoing treatment at government hospital in Kattakampal district in Thrissur, Kerala. In other news, the Malayalam film industry, like all other film industries across the country, is yet to resume film shootings.
Articles that might interest you:
- Niharika hits the gym with her brother’s heroine
- Noted producers venture into hotel business
- Ram Charan’s ‘perfect Sunday drive’ with his Brat
- Vijay Deverakonda thought-provoking message on love with a cute picture
- After Pawan’s Johnny, Renu Desai finally back to face camera
- Sushanth to resume shooting for his next