Superstar Mahesh Babu’s ‘1 – Nenokkadine’ has released across the world yesterday and many people have complained about the film’s runtime. Based on the feedback received from movie lovers, the producers have decided to trim about 20 minutes from the film.
The news was confirmed by producer Anil Sunkara. “Based on first response upto 20 minutes is trimmed and new version will be there from tomorrow.”, he said.
The shorter runtime should help the movie to a certain extent. Sukumar is the director of this movie and 14 Reels Entertainment has produced the film. Devi Sri Prasad is the music director and Kriti Sanon is the heroine. The film has been made with a very high budget, over a period of almost two years.
- Venky-Varun’s F2 all set for a grand launch
- Will this buzz on Mahesh Babu’s film turn out to be true?
- Sammohanam brought me closer to Mahesh: Sudheer Babu
- Indraganti flooded with lucrative offers
- People’s Star’s Annadatha Sukhibhava to release again