The film is doing extremely well and maintained its steam on day two and ended up collecting Rs. 1.75 crores in Nizam. The film is expected to pick up its collections over the weekend and carry the tempo into the week days as well.
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath slated for July end release
- YSR’s biopic Yatra to be wrapped up in a single schedule
- Leading production house bags RC12 theatrical rights
- Telugu filmmaker’s Chinese film gets bigger
- Irrfan Khan pens a moving note from London as he battles a rare cancer