The film had superstar Aamir Khan and Urmila as the main leads. The film has completed 25 years and on this occasion, RGV posted a super picture from the sets of the film.
The picture has some of the top names in Bollywood. On the right to RGV(wearing a blue cap) is noted director Madhur Bhandarkar, who was then assistant to RGV.
Also seen is Aamir in the scene along with his co-star. The film ran to massive success and put Urmila as the top heroine in the industry.
My assistant at that time @imbhandarkar to my right , me in the blue cap , Dop W B Rao wearing hat , actor Rajesh Joshi in red and @aamir_khan on location shoot for RANGEELA pic.twitter.com/syOiKHHsMY
— Ram Gopal Varma (@RGVzoomin) September 8, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- I didn’t pay SP Balu’s hospital bills: Venkaiah Naidu’s daughter Deepa Venkat
- Sampath Nandi gives clarity about Seetimaar’s shoot
- Sonu Sood to join Alludu Adhurs shoot soon
- Bigg Boss 4: Emotions galore as Devi Nagavalli exits the house
- Rajasekhar to romance a relatively young actress in his next
- Sara Ali and Shraddha drop a big bomb on Sushanth’s death