On this day, 29 years ago, Nagarjuna and Ram Gopal Varma began shooting for the path-breaking film, Shiva. On this occasion, RGV went nostalgic and took to Twitter to shower Nag with praises.
It’s well-known that both Nagarjuna and RGV have teamed up with each other after almost 17 years since the release of their 1994 film, Govinda Govinda. Describing Nag as a ‘new actor found after 25 years of search’, RGV said that Nag is doing a never seen before role which is very realistic.
The as-yet-untitled Nag-RGV4 is currently underway in Mumbai. The entire shooting formalities will be wrapped up by March end and the film is going to release in summer.
— Ram Gopal Varma (@RGVzoomin) February 16, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Puri-Vijay film from January 2020
- Saaho emoji to be released soon?
- Kajal supports a good cause
- Talented actor leaves Lavanya speechless
- YRF’s past mistake haunts Hrithik’s next
- When Prabhas turned vegetarian