On this day, 29 years ago, Nagarjuna and Ram Gopal Varma began shooting for the path-breaking film, Shiva. On this occasion, RGV went nostalgic and took to Twitter to shower Nag with praises.
It’s well-known that both Nagarjuna and RGV have teamed up with each other after almost 17 years since the release of their 1994 film, Govinda Govinda. Describing Nag as a ‘new actor found after 25 years of search’, RGV said that Nag is doing a never seen before role which is very realistic.
The as-yet-untitled Nag-RGV4 is currently underway in Mumbai. The entire shooting formalities will be wrapped up by March end and the film is going to release in summer.
— Ram Gopal Varma (@RGVzoomin) February 16, 2018
- Varun Tej launches Shriya, Niharika’s film
- Decent deal for Lakshmi Manchu’s Wife of Ram’s Hindi satellite rights
- Aravindha Sametha’s dubbing formalities underway
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 17-06-2018
- Tarak posts a cute picture of his two little sons