Popular comedian and YSRCP sympathizer Prudhvi aka ’30 Years Industry’ Prudhvi was honored with the post of Chairman, SVBC TV, by the AP CM YS Jagan. However, Prudhvi’s tenure was marred by his alleged corruption. And the recently ‘leaked’ audio tapes which allegedly had Prudhvi engaged in a shady, flirtatious talk with a woman while on duty had resulted in his ousting.
Even after facing disgrace and losing his post, Prudhvi didn’t remain silent. In a latest interview with a popular Telugu daily, he vowed to reclaim the SVBC Chairman post very soon. “I did not do any mistake. An influential person is behind the entire controversy and even the CM knows it. I will get back my post soon,” Prudhvi said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood unites to aid Hyderabad flood victims
- Talk- Vijay Devarakonda in a crazy mass director’s project?
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor
- Here’s why Shyam Singha Roy’s producer changed?
- Maha Samudram’s success can change the careers of these two?
- Pawan Kalyan contributes 1 Cr to aid Telangana flood victims