Hero Venkatesh’s debut film, Kaliyuga Pandavulu, released on this day, in 1986. The film was a huge success at the box-office and paved the red carpet for Venky’s glorious career in Tollywood. On the occasion of the film’s 34th anniversary, Venky took to Twitter and expressed his gratitude to a lot of people.
“Would like to thank Ragavendra Rao, my dad, Khushboo for being an amazing co-star and the team at
Suresh Productions for this beautiful memory,” tweeted the actor, who also thanked all his fans, media, friends, family and the entire film fraternity for the wishes and constant support.
34 Years since my first film "Kaliyuga Pandavulu" hit the theatres! Would like to thank @Ragavendraraoba garu, My dad, @khushsundar for being an amazing co-star and the team at @SureshProdns for this beautiful memory!! pic.twitter.com/Vz7qSyldxL
— Venkatesh Daggubati (@VenkyMama) August 14, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case
- Pay-per-view price fixed for this star hero’s film
- Noted Tamil hero’s next to have a big Telugu release
- Sree Vishnu’s next to roll out soon
- This director struggling to retain his lost glory with back to back films
- New trend- Directors’ casting heroines for negative roles