The 8th edition of the International Indian Toronto Film Festival is scheduled to take place from August 9 to 15. Four critically acclaimed and commercially successful movies from Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi will be screened as part of the festival this year.
Nani’s emotional sports drama, Jersey, Karthi’s Kaithi, Fahadh Faazil’s Trance and Hrithik Roshan’s Super30 are the films that have been chosen for a screening at the festival. All the above movies released within a year and were acclaimed for the lead actors’ performances and the emotional storytelling.
Articles that might interest you:
- Salman Khan promises a new twist in Bigg Boss 2020
- Major change in Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- First time in India, Chiranjeevi birthday CMP to be unveiled by 65 celebs
- Poll : What did you think of Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s motion poster?
- Looks and performance are God-given: Chiru wishes Mahesh
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s motion poster out with Thaman’s blazing BGM