The 8th edition of the International Indian Toronto Film Festival is scheduled to take place from August 9 to 15. Four critically acclaimed and commercially successful movies from Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi will be screened as part of the festival this year.
Nani’s emotional sports drama, Jersey, Karthi’s Kaithi, Fahadh Faazil’s Trance and Hrithik Roshan’s Super30 are the films that have been chosen for a screening at the festival. All the above movies released within a year and were acclaimed for the lead actors’ performances and the emotional storytelling.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anand Deverakonda in a psycho crime thriller
- Paayal Rajput overcomes her fear, gets vaccinated
- Covid 2nd wave: Team RRR send out an appeal to the nation
- Fans commence Chiranjeevi’s birthday celebrations 100 days in advance
- Anil Ravipudi gives an update on F3’s release
- Suspense on Mahesh-Trivikram film’s title to end soon