Fans and movie lovers are eagerly waiting for the arrival of the four January releases – Balakrishna’s NTR biopics, Ram Charan’s Vinaya Vidheya Rama, Venky-Varun Tej’s F2 and Akhil’s Mr Majnu. While the first three movies are locking horns with each other during the Sankranthi festive season, Mr Majnu is tentatively scheduled for a Jan end release.
Interestingly, all the above four movies are currently being shot at once place – Annapurna 7 Acres. While NTR biopics’ team is canning a few crucial scenes featuring Balayya and other prominent cast, Boyapati Srinu is shooting a song on dancers, without Ram Charan who was busy attending RRR’s launch.
On the other hand, F2 and Mr Majnu’s makers too are shooting important scenes featuring the core cast.
- Ajith’s Pink remake seals its release date
- Mohanlal’s Odiyan sets a new opening record in Mollywood
- Director reveals a key update on Prabhas20
- Mahesh reveals plans to spread AMB Cinemas across India
- Allu Arjun is too sweet and extremely talented: Shah Rukh Khan