Fans and movie lovers are eagerly waiting for the arrival of the four January releases – Balakrishna’s NTR biopics, Ram Charan’s Vinaya Vidheya Rama, Venky-Varun Tej’s F2 and Akhil’s Mr Majnu. While the first three movies are locking horns with each other during the Sankranthi festive season, Mr Majnu is tentatively scheduled for a Jan end release.
Interestingly, all the above four movies are currently being shot at once place – Annapurna 7 Acres. While NTR biopics’ team is canning a few crucial scenes featuring Balayya and other prominent cast, Boyapati Srinu is shooting a song on dancers, without Ram Charan who was busy attending RRR’s launch.
On the other hand, F2 and Mr Majnu’s makers too are shooting important scenes featuring the core cast.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Review : Aladdin – Visually Impressive
- Akhil’s fourth film launched formally
- Yet another Jabardasth comedian turns hero
- Full Winners List with Majority : Andhra Pradesh Assembly Election 2019 Results (teluguin.com)
- RRR actress is Times Most Desirable Woman