Acclaimed Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi will be having an eventful 2020. The actor will be seen in a negative role in as many as four high-profile films. Firstly, Vijay will be playing the main antagonist in Thalapathy Vijay’s ongoing 64th film. The film will be hitting screens in summer next year.
And recently, Vijay Sethupathi signed the chief antagonist’s role in Kamal Haasan and Shankar’s highly-anticipated Bharatheeyudu 2. The film will be releasing for Diwali, 2020. And in Telugu, Vijay will be seen essaying the a negative role in Vaishnav Tej’s debut film, Uppena. And finally, the actor is also in talks to play the main villain in the Allu Arjun-Sukumar film.
Needless to say, these career choices of Vijay Sethupathi are leaving his fans and industrywallahs stunned. Being a star hero himself, Vijay’s penchant for exploring the dark zone is being lauded by many.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Twist in the end; Dethadi Harika not eliminated
- Young South actor to land a key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush
- This upcoming anthology film to get an OTT release?
- Andrea Jeremiah bags an interesting project
- Niharika hits the gym with her brother’s heroine
- Noted producers venture into hotel business