It’s been recently reported that star director Rajamouli has been canning the crucial climax sequence for his highly-anticipated multi-starrer, RRR. Both NTR and Ram Charan are taking part in the ongoing schedule. Team RRR has roped in noted Hollywood Action Director Nick Powell to choreograph the stunts in RRR’s climax.
Now, after Nick Powell, RRR’s team has flown in 40 fighters from America. These fighters have landed in Hyderabad and have commenced shooting for the climax already. RRR is a pre-independence period drama, and both Tarak and Charan as Komaram Bheem and Alluri Seetharamaraju respectively join hands to fight the British. Apparently, the climax sequence will be a never before visual treat on the Indian silver screen.
RRR also features Ajay Devgn, Alia Bhatt, Olivia Morris, Ray Stevenson, Alison Doody and Samuthirakani in crucial roles. DVV Danayya is bankrolling this project with a whopping Rs 400 crore budget. RRR is slated to open in cinemas on October 13.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suspense on Vakeel Saab’s OTT premiere to end soon
- Saranga Dariya song surpasses a new milestone
- Solid deal for Shyam Singha Roy’s non-theatrical rights
- After KCR, KTR tests positive for COVID-19
- Allu Arjun, Pooja Hegde’s DJ crosses a huge milestone
- Will Mahesh join hands with her?