Sangamitra, one of the most expensive films to be ever made in India, has been in the news for the last couple of years. Sangamitra is a fantasy adventurous drama and it will be made with a whopping Rs 450 crores. Bollywood actress Disha Patani is the leading lady in the movie.
As per the latest updates, Sangamitra will finally go on floors from August. The film’s pre-production work is nearing completion. Sangamitra also stars Jayam Ravi and Arya as the main leads. Sangamitra will be directed by Sundar C and produced by Sri Thenandal Films banner. AR Rahman will be scoring the film’s soundtrack.
- One more surprise from ‘NTR’ biopic
- Music album scrapped for Suriya’s next
- Sumanth recreates ANR’s aura for NTR biopic
- Mohan Babu’s mother Lakshmamma passes away
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?