Rangasthalam’s next schedule will last for 35 days and it will kick-start from July 24. As per the latest update, the film’s Art Director Ramakrishna is supervising the construction of a grand village set worth 5 crores. The set will replicate the 80s village life and it is being built at a studio in Hyderabad.
Ram Charan, Samantha, Aadhi Pinisetty and other important cast will take part in this schedule. Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling this high budget entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans await Ilayaraja-Krishna Vamsi’s musical treat after 2 decades
- Yet another director under consideration for Andhadhun’s Telugu remake?
- Nani to work with a debutante director?
- Huge expectations of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s new track
- Vishal’s Action pre-release business is here
- Poll : Which director should Ram Charan work with next?