Rangasthalam’s next schedule will last for 35 days and it will kick-start from July 24. As per the latest update, the film’s Art Director Ramakrishna is supervising the construction of a grand village set worth 5 crores. The set will replicate the 80s village life and it is being built at a studio in Hyderabad.
Ram Charan, Samantha, Aadhi Pinisetty and other important cast will take part in this schedule. Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling this high budget entertainer.
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy
- Rajinikanth donates big for Cyclone Gaja victims
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections