In an exciting update, maverick Kollywood directors Mani Ratnam, Shankar, Vetrimaaran, Gautham Menon, Mysskin and AR Murugadoss will be jointly bankrolling acclaimed Tamil director Lokesh Kanagaraj’s next film. Apparently, the team of directors will be floating a new production house named Rain On Films which will exclusively produce OTT content.
Lokesh Kanagaraj will be helming the first project to be bankrolled under the star directors’ production house. Rain On Films will exclusively bankroll original films and web-series. 10 popular Tamil directors including Poo Sasi Vasantabalan Balaji Shakthivel Lingusamy and Kanagaraj with Vetrimaaran will be serving as the chief operating hub for the projects.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana’s blitz of Daniel Shekhar in no mood to slow down
- Keerthy Suresh to act in star Tamil comedian’s next?
- Ekkesinde from Manchi Rojulochaie is quite lively
- Krishna Vamsi’s Ranga Marthanda looking at an OTT release?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates target these two in full flow
- Interview : Pawan Ch – Shekhar Kammula rejected me multiple times