In an exciting update, maverick Kollywood directors Mani Ratnam, Shankar, Vetrimaaran, Gautham Menon, Mysskin and AR Murugadoss will be jointly bankrolling acclaimed Tamil director Lokesh Kanagaraj’s next film. Apparently, the team of directors will be floating a new production house named Rain On Films which will exclusively produce OTT content.
Lokesh Kanagaraj will be helming the first project to be bankrolled under the star directors’ production house. Rain On Films will exclusively bankroll original films and web-series. 10 popular Tamil directors including Poo Sasi Vasantabalan Balaji Shakthivel Lingusamy and Kanagaraj with Vetrimaaran will be serving as the chief operating hub for the projects.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shocking buzz about Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Crucial update on Tarakaratna’s health condition
- Butta Bomma trailer – Perfect mix of love and suspense
- No takers for star actor’s film
- Latest developments about Tarakaratna’s health condition is here
- New release plan for SSMB28 and Bholaa Shankar