It is a known and accepted fact that Nandamuri Balakrishna or Balayya, as he is fondly known, has one of the strongest and most loyal fan following in the Telugu Film Industry. But for the release of his latest devotional offering Sri Rama Rajyam, this frenzy is touching new heights.
We have been receiving news about tickets going for bumper amounts in the US. Earlier,we received news that Ashok from San Jose bought a premiere show ticket for 2500$. Now, another report has come in that a Telugu guy from New Jersey bought a premiere show ticket for 6000$
These are unheard of amounts for a Telugu movie ticket and this surely shows the adoration Balakrishna commands. Sri Rama Rajyam has been directed by Bapu and the movie is all set to hit the screens tomorrow.
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu