Statisticians are predicting that the 7 Billionth baby will be born in Uttar Pradesh on October 31st. That is the day on which the world’s population is expected to cross 7 Billion. While there is no accurate way to identify the baby, statisticians are pretty confident about the date and the state.
India witnesses the highest number of births per minute in the world with about 51 born every minute. Uttar Pradesh occupies the major share in that figure with about 11 births every minute.
The world will see the addition of another 2 billion people by the year 2040 and that will put enormous strain on the food and water resources of the earth. Already, many countries around the world are fighting rising food prices. Will the earth be able to sustain such a large human population? Only time will tell.
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake
- After 5 straight flops, Mehreen relishes F2’s success
- Mohan Babu to unveil his guru Dasari’s statue
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic