After a lull, comes the storm. Almost after 8 months since the lockdown, the Telugu film industry is on a revival mode. After the highly successful Sankranthi biggies, several small budget movies are gearing up for release this weekend.
On Friday (Jan 29), movie lovers will be witnessing a clash of a whopping 7 movies at the box-office. Anchor-turned-hero Pradeep Machiraju’s 30 Rojullo Preminchatam Ela, senior actress Amani’s Amma Deevena, veteran character artiste Annapurnamma’s Annapurnamma Gari Manavadu, Srikanth, Sunil’s film on farmers Jai Sena, emotional romantic drama featuring debutantes Mr and Mrs, a unique concept-oriented film Cheppina Evaru Nammaru and romantic comedy entertainer Kala Poshakulu are the small budget movies that will be hitting screens this weekend.
We will have to wait until this Friday to see if the above mentioned movies will succeed in grabbing movie lovers’ attention and end up being successful at the box-office.
Articles that might interest you:
- First glimpse of Kiran Abbavaram, Chandini Chowdary’s Sammathame out now
- After Balakrishna, this senior hero to make his digital debut on Aha?
- Kamal Haasan forays into fashion; To launch his own label
- Who is Naga Babu without Chiranjeevi and Pawan?
- Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Hari Hara Veera Mallu on this date
- Most Eligible Bachelor enters half-a-million club in US