Sharwanand and Samantha are starring in the Telugu remake of the superhit Tamil romantic drama, ’96. The film’s shooting was wrapped up a few days ago and the post-production formalities are underway in full swing at the moment.
Until recently, the buzz in the trade circles was that 96’s Telugu remake, tentatively titled Jaanu, will be hitting screens on February 14, as a Valentine’s Day treat. However, the latest buzz is that the film will now be released on February 7.
Since Vijay Deverakonda’s World Famous Lover hitting theaters on February 14 and both the movies being love stories, Jaanu’s producer Dil Raju reportedly didn’t want a clash between both the movies and decided to prepone his film. Prem Kumar is directing Jaanu. Stay tuned for the official announcement regarding the release date.
Articles that might interest you:
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Chandni Chowdary shuts her troller in a solid manner
- Sankranthi 2021- Fight for more theatres starts between these two biggies
- Allu Arjun’s intro fight in Pushpa to evoke goosebumps
- Lockdown Review : Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare- Hindi film on Netflix
- Not KGF but Sanjay Dutt to shoot for this biggie next?