Director Trivikram’s latest hit, A..Aa, is still unstoppable at the box-offices across the world. The film has collected a share of nearly 32 crores in the two Telugu states and it has already breached the $2 million mark in overseas. Incidentally, A..Aa achieved this feat within just 11 days of its release.
The film is still grossing around $100K each day and looking at this impeccable feat, trade analysts are predicting that the film, in its full run, may even surpass Mahesh Babu’s career best overseas performance of Srimanthudu’s $2.89 million.
What’s even more noteworthy of A..Aa’s stupendous feat in overseas is that the film’s tickets have been priced at $14 whereas most biggies have their tickets priced in the $20-24 range.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties