Tollywood hero Rana Daggubati will be tying the knot with his designer girlfriend Miheeka Bajaj on August 8. The wedding will be held at Ramanaidu Studios and only 30 guests, including family members and close friends, will be gracing the occasion to bless the newlyweds.
Keeping the rising number of Coronavirus positive cases in Hyderabad, both the families have planned to transform the entire wedding venue into a bio-secure bubble and will ensure all the safety precautions followed. Each and every guest who will grace the wedding will be tested for COVID-19. Also, apart from keeping sanitisers across the venue, social distancing will be strictly maintained.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme defines Vijay Deverakonda in one line
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood