Tollywood hero Rana Daggubati will be tying the knot with his designer girlfriend Miheeka Bajaj on August 8. The wedding will be held at Ramanaidu Studios and only 30 guests, including family members and close friends, will be gracing the occasion to bless the newlyweds.
Keeping the rising number of Coronavirus positive cases in Hyderabad, both the families have planned to transform the entire wedding venue into a bio-secure bubble and will ensure all the safety precautions followed. Each and every guest who will grace the wedding will be tested for COVID-19. Also, apart from keeping sanitisers across the venue, social distancing will be strictly maintained.
Articles that might interest you:
- Demand for Bharat Ratna to SP Balasubrahmanyam intensifies
- Confessions of Deepika, Shraddha and Sara in NCB inquiry
- Ilayaraja offers special prayers in SP Balasubrahmanyam’s memory
- Shruti reveals an interesting story about Kamal Haasan
- Sneha Ullal, Madhu Shalini team up for a thrilling web series
- When SPB urged people to not use prefixes to his name