Balayya looked like a million bucks in a French bread, a ripped jeans and the leather jacket and goggles in the first look poster. But there’s more to Balayya’s look in Paisa Vasool. Puri has given Balayya a wholesome stylized character where the actor mouths some riveting oneliners and a dons carefree attitude.
Apparently, Balayya’s character will come across as a breath of fresh air for his fans, who have been seeing him in serious, intense roles in his past few films.
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity
- For the first time, Mythri Movie Makers to bankroll a low budget film
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 23-09-2018
- Tejaswi Madivada to host a comedy show