Balayya looked like a million bucks in a French bread, a ripped jeans and the leather jacket and goggles in the first look poster. But there’s more to Balayya’s look in Paisa Vasool. Puri has given Balayya a wholesome stylized character where the actor mouths some riveting oneliners and a dons carefree attitude.
Apparently, Balayya’s character will come across as a breath of fresh air for his fans, who have been seeing him in serious, intense roles in his past few films.
Articles that might interest you:
- Clarification on Samantha’s prestigious film after lockdown
- Poll: Post RRR, Will NTR click in Bollywood?
- Interesting title for Taxiwaala actress, RVRG hero’s film
- ETV’s special Ugadi event rakes in solid TRP’s
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s world TV premiere sets a massive new record
- With Bheeshma’s hit, Nithin’s next in safe zone already