A few days ago, Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 105th film under Jai Simha director KS Ravikumar’s direction went on floors. The film’s first schedule kick-started in Thailand.
The latest update is that a high-octane action block and a song have been canned till now in the Thailand schedule. The schedule lasts till September first week, and a few more crucial scenes are expected to be canned on the main cast.
Sonal Chauhan and Vedhika are the female leads in this film. C Kalyan is bankrolling the movie under Happy Movies banner. Chirantan Bhat is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh out of Sarkaru Vaari Paata? Here’s the official confirmation
- Surender Reddy making Akhil’s film quite expensive
- Coroa effect- Budget rises for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy
- Vishal gearing up for a multi-starrer with this hero
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule
- Balayya’s film with senior director shelved?