The Nandamuri and Mega families have been the most illustrious film families for decades. However, stars from both these families hardly worked together in films. But now, latest reports reveal that a multistarrer is in the pipeline featuring two happening stars from both these reputed film families.
Director AS Ravi Kumar Chowdary, who recently directed Gopichand’s Soukhyam, is reportedly working on a script which will feature Nandamuri Kalyanram and young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej in leading roles.
AS Ravi Kumar Chowdary earlier gave a decent hit to Sai Dharam Tej with Sai’s first film, Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham, and he also shares a good rapport with the Nandamuri family. The multistarrer report is still a mere speculation and we will have to wait for a few more days to see if this crazy combo materializes eventually.
- Simran signs another biggie?
- The incident that inspired Shankar to make Bharatheeyudu
- Poll : Will Akhil make a comeback with Mr. Majnu?
- Interesting update on Balayya-Boyapti film
- Legendary musician for Vijay Anthony film