It is a known fact that Vijay Devarakonda is doing a film in the direction of Puri Jagan and the film has already completed two major schedules in Mumbai. The rest of the shoot will happen in Hyderabad once the lockdown is over.
From the beginning, there was a talk that the film would be named as Fighter but later, the makers revealed that Fighter is not the title of the film.
The news now going around is that the makers have registered a new title for the film in Mumbai and that same title will be fixed for all the five languages that the film will release in.
Liger was a title that also made news and we need to see if it is the same title that has been fixed now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s first glimpse from Khiladi gets a launch date
- Hero Nikhil is now a proud owner of a classy Range Rover
- Massive update from RRR tomorrow?
- Trade talk: Tremendous craze for Pushpa and Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Bollywood star father-son duo’s film gets a title
- First look of Sai Dharam Tej-Deva Katta’s film to be unveiled soon