A few months ago, legendary Super Star Rajinikanth met his fans from several districts of Tamil Nadu. Despite getting a rare chance to interact with their Thalaivar, many Rajini fans expressed their disappointment for not getting a chance to pose for a photograph with their favorite star.
Acknowledging his fans’ wish, Rajini has decided to organize yet another fans’ meet from December 26 to 31. Fans will get a rare opportunity to get themselves photographed with with the Super Star. The meeting will be held at the Raghavendra Kalyanamandapam in Chennai. Around 1,000 fans are expected to attend the meet each day.
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot
- Noted actor wraps up a key schedule of RC12
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Raw and intense action episodes in Kalyanram’s next
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race