A few months ago, legendary Super Star Rajinikanth met his fans from several districts of Tamil Nadu. Despite getting a rare chance to interact with their Thalaivar, many Rajini fans expressed their disappointment for not getting a chance to pose for a photograph with their favorite star.
Acknowledging his fans’ wish, Rajini has decided to organize yet another fans’ meet from December 26 to 31. Fans will get a rare opportunity to get themselves photographed with with the Super Star. The meeting will be held at the Raghavendra Kalyanamandapam in Chennai. Around 1,000 fans are expected to attend the meet each day.
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi