If the latest buzz that’s doing the rounds in film circles is anything to go by, the makers of Puri Jagannadh and Vijay Deverakonda’s much-awaited action drama, Liger, have been offered a staggering deal. Apparently, a leading OTT platform has approached Liger’s makers to acquire the film’s complete rights, including its theatrical, overseas, satellite and digital rights, by shelling out a whopping Rs 200 crore.
The above offer reiterates the craze for the Vijay Deverakonda and Ananya Panday starrer. Star Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar joining hands with Puri Jagannadh and Charmee to produce the movie has created a huge craze for the project in Bollywood circles. Also, the ongoing speculations about boxing legend Mike Tyson playing a cameo has further raised the hype around the film.
However, Liger’s team has not accepted the OTT platform’s offer yet. The team will commence the balance shoot very soon. While the preference is to first release the film in theaters, Liger’s makers may go for a direct OTT release if the COVID third wave is inevitable. We will have to see how the story unfolds from now on.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss girl bags a role in Raj Tharun’s next
- Pushpa The Rise to showcase this aspect of Allu Arjun
- Rambha’s tribute song from Maha Samudran to be out tomorrow
- Love Story and Virata Parvam to follow Tuck Jagadish?
- Nani’s Meet Cute filming going on in jet speed
- Maa elections- Will Prakash Raj hit back at his detractors?