After a decent gap following the first schedule, the young Akkineni lad Akhil is waiting to kick-start the second schedule of his ongoing project with director Vikram Kumar. The film’s next schedule will commence from the 12th of this month in Hyderabad.
According to the latest updates, the film’s producer Nagarjuna had spent a whopping 12 crore on the adrenaline-filled action sequences that were shot in the first schedule. This once again shows that Nag is determined to make this a memorable film in Akhil’s career. The second schedule too will feature several crucial scenes, and the entire cast will take part in the shoot.
Currently, the makers are on a hunt for the film’s female lead. An official announcement about the same will be made very soon. Anup Rubens is the film’s music composer.
- Maharshi gets a tentative release date?
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake
- After 5 straight flops, Mehreen relishes F2’s success
- Mohan Babu to unveil his guru Dasari’s statue