After a decent gap following the first schedule, the young Akkineni lad Akhil is waiting to kick-start the second schedule of his ongoing project with director Vikram Kumar. The film’s next schedule will commence from the 12th of this month in Hyderabad.
According to the latest updates, the film’s producer Nagarjuna had spent a whopping 12 crore on the adrenaline-filled action sequences that were shot in the first schedule. This once again shows that Nag is determined to make this a memorable film in Akhil’s career. The second schedule too will feature several crucial scenes, and the entire cast will take part in the shoot.
Currently, the makers are on a hunt for the film’s female lead. An official announcement about the same will be made very soon. Anup Rubens is the film’s music composer.
- Date set for Pawan Kalyan’s eye surgery
- Akhil’s heroine lands a prestigious project
- Venky-Varun’s F2 all set for a grand launch
- Will this buzz on Mahesh Babu’s film turn out to be true?
- Sammohanam brought me closer to Mahesh: Sudheer Babu