According to the latest report published in a national English news daily, the makers are going to shell out a whopping 35 crores on a 20 minute action sequence in the movie.
This action sequence will reportedly be choreographed by Hollywood stunt coordinators and a lot of cars will be used to bring in the grandeur. Incidentally, the film’s total budget is 150 crores and a majority of it has been allotted for this action sequence itself.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suspense continues for Mahesh’s villain from Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Kapatadhaari’s music rights bagged by Aditya Music
- This is how and where you can watch Shakeela’s Ladies Not Allowed
- Yash’s KGF witnesses good TRP ratings
- Another hero lives in a separate room after shooting
- Power Star wraps up shoot, ready for release