According to the latest report published in a national English news daily, the makers are going to shell out a whopping 35 crores on a 20 minute action sequence in the movie.
This action sequence will reportedly be choreographed by Hollywood stunt coordinators and a lot of cars will be used to bring in the grandeur. Incidentally, the film’s total budget is 150 crores and a majority of it has been allotted for this action sequence itself.
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot