According to the latest report published in a national English news daily, the makers are going to shell out a whopping 35 crores on a 20 minute action sequence in the movie.
This action sequence will reportedly be choreographed by Hollywood stunt coordinators and a lot of cars will be used to bring in the grandeur. Incidentally, the film’s total budget is 150 crores and a majority of it has been allotted for this action sequence itself.
- Advantage Yatra as new releases fail to click
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April
- Trivikram still exploring options for Bunny’s heroine
- Young heroes replacing Ram and Dulquer Salmaan?
- Trailer of Lakshmi’s NTR becomes a hot topic