Sundeep Kishan’s silver jubilee film, A1 Express, released last Friday and registered highest opening day collections in his career. Also starring Lavanya Tripathi as the female lead, the film had a decent 3-day weekend at the ticket counters across the twin Telugu states. The film also managed to post decent numbers at limited screens in overseas destinations.
Below are A1 Express’ 3-day shares:
Nizam – Rs 97 Lks
Ceded – Rs 31 Lks
Nellore – Rs 15 Lks
Krishna – Rs 27 Lks
Guntur – Rs 26 Lks
Vizag – Rs 43 Lks
East – Rs 29 Lks
West – Rs 21 Lks
Karnataka – Rs 10 Lks
Rest of India – Rs 9 Lks
Total 3-day 1st weekend share – Rs 3.08 crore.
A1 Express’ theatrical rights were sold for Rs 4 crores. So, the film is expected to break even this week. This Dennis Jeevan Kanukolanu directorial has been produced under People Media Factory, AA Arts and Sundeep’s Venkatadri Talkies banners.
Articles that might interest you:
- Night Curfew in Telangana: Night shows cancelled in theaters
- Sunny Leone lands a title role in yet another south film
- Mahesh Babu’s touching b’day wishes for his mom
- Deepika Padukone posts a BTS video with Vijay’s superhit song
- Kriti Sanon to dub for her role in Adipurush?
- No change in Allu Arjun’s film’s release date?