Sundeep Kishan’s silver jubilee film, A1 Express, released last Friday and registered highest opening day collections in his career. Also starring Lavanya Tripathi as the female lead, the film had a decent 3-day weekend at the ticket counters across the twin Telugu states. The film also managed to post decent numbers at limited screens in overseas destinations.
Below are A1 Express’ 3-day shares:
Nizam – Rs 97 Lks
Ceded – Rs 31 Lks
Nellore – Rs 15 Lks
Krishna – Rs 27 Lks
Guntur – Rs 26 Lks
Vizag – Rs 43 Lks
East – Rs 29 Lks
West – Rs 21 Lks
Karnataka – Rs 10 Lks
Rest of India – Rs 9 Lks
Total 3-day 1st weekend share – Rs 3.08 crore.
A1 Express’ theatrical rights were sold for Rs 4 crores. So, the film is expected to break even this week. This Dennis Jeevan Kanukolanu directorial has been produced under People Media Factory, AA Arts and Sundeep’s Venkatadri Talkies banners.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s lean and fit look in a latest still from Barcelona wows fans
- Allu Arjun appreciates Gaami’s announcement teaser
- Comedians Jabardast Avinash and Viva Harsha tie the knot on the same day
- Ravi Teja’s Dhamaka wraps up first schedule
- Allu Arjun’s long drive with family with Guche Gulabi playing in bg
- Allu Sirish signs his next with top producer