Arya actor-director duo, Allu Arjun and Sukumar, are joining forces for the third time for AA20. With both their previous films, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo and Rangasthalam, being all-time blockbusters, expectations on AA20 are quite high among fans and trade circles.
And if the latest buzz is anything to go by, fans of the duo are in for a special treat even the film hits screens next year. Apparently, Sukumar has once again come up with a high-voltage emotional action drama for AA20 which will be on par with the intense emotions he had earlier dealt with in Rangasthalam.
AA20 is set in the backdrop of Seshachalam Red Sanders smuggling. Allu Arjun will be seen as a lorry driver and he will speak authentic Chittoor dialect in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi-led CCC’s new initiative for cine workers
- Chiranjeevi condoles his senior fans’ demise
- Except those screening Vakeel Saab, cinema halls shut in Telangana
- Teja Sajja, Priya Prakash Varrier’s Ishq postponed
- A special surprise awaits Prabhas’ fans tomorrow
- Breaking: Telugu Film Producer’s Council’s key decision on film shootings