Talented actor Aadhi Pinisetty will soon be seen in Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam. Aadhi’s upcoming film as a solo hero, co-starring Delhi beauty Taapsee and Guru actress Ritika Singh, has wrapped up its principal photography today. The film is touted to be based on a unique concept.
This as-yet-untitled movie is directed by Harinath, who had earlier made Lovers. Popular writer Kona Venkat has penned the dialogues for the movie, apart from bankrolling it under his Kona Film Corporation banner in association with MVV Cinemas. The makers are planning to release the film in Hindi. The release date will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Brahmaji’s son speaks openly about his fears
- Poll : Which of these multi-starrer combo you are looking forward to?
- Star heroine denies being part of Krish 4
- Juicy info about Mahesh’s look in Chiru’s next
- Javed Akthar’s comments on Thappad overwhelm Taapsee
- HIT’s day one AP/TG collections are here