Noted actor, Aadhi Pinnishetty has recently wrapped up the shooting for his upcoming Telugu-Tamil bilingual, Good Luck Sakhi where he plays the love interest of Keerthy Suresh.
Co-starring Keerthy Suresh, the film is being directed by Bollywood director Nagesh Kukunoor and is aiming for a December release.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Aadhi’s next is also going to be a bilingual film. As per the reports, the film will be directed by acclaimed Tamil director Suseenthiran and also has actor Jai in a key role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two projects awaiting Balayya’s nod?
- I don’t have cement factories and wine shops: Pawan Kalyan’s sarcasm
- Samantha is the surprise package in Family Man Season 2!
- OTT Review : Nipah Virus – Telugu film on AHA
- Raashi Khanna in talks for this period film?
- Vijay to join forces with this star young director?