Noted actor, Aadhi Pinnishetty has recently wrapped up the shooting for his upcoming Telugu-Tamil bilingual, Good Luck Sakhi where he plays the love interest of Keerthy Suresh.
Co-starring Keerthy Suresh, the film is being directed by Bollywood director Nagesh Kukunoor and is aiming for a December release.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Aadhi’s next is also going to be a bilingual film. As per the reports, the film will be directed by acclaimed Tamil director Suseenthiran and also has actor Jai in a key role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film
- Interesting buzz on Akhil Akkineni’s next project
- Praveen Sattaru reveals major details about Nagarjuna’s next
- Top OTT platform acquires Balayya’s Akhanda
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next