If the latest rumour doing rounds in the industry is to be believed, Aadi might soon sign the film which was supposed to be Siddharth’s project. Earlier this year, Ashok, of Pilla Zamindar fame, was supposed to direct a film titled Sukumarudu with Siddharth in lead role. However, Siddharth walked out of the project citing clash of dates with his other big budget projects. Now, we hear that Aadi is in talks with Ashok for this film and if all goes well, the film will go on floors soon. A formal announcement is expected to be made shortly. Meanwhile, Aadi’s second film Lovely is going to hit the screens later this month.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of this using Vijay Sethupathi’s name for craze?
- Nagarjuna salutes AP police for their terrific deeds
- Upcoming star deeply misses being on sets
- This star heroine to romance Nani in his next?
- Noted writer penning a sports drama
- Bollywood star opens up on his films being remade in south