Aadi, Shanvi starrer Pyar Mein Padipoyane is all set to hit the screens on May 10 and the actor has pinned high hopes on the film. Directed by Ravi Kumar Chavali, the film is said to be a musical entertainer and Aadi is playing the role of a musician.
Talking in a recent interview, Aadi said, “I thought the script was quite fresh when I heard it from Ravi Kumar Chavali. There’s a lot of comedy in the film and I had a blast doing all those entertaining scenes. Moreover, we have taken care that each and every scene oozes with freshness and it’ll be a different experience for the audience. I don’t think anyone has come up with a climax sequence like we have in our film and it’s going to be a major highlight.”
Anup Rubens has scored the music and it’s going to be an important film for Aadi, especially after the lacklustre performance of his last film Sukumarudu. After this, he’ll next be seen in Gaalipatam and Rough.
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?