When Nag Ashwin first announced that he is going to direct a pan-Indian film with Prabhas, there was quite a lot of excitement about this combination. Soon, he announced that Deepika Padukone and Amitabh Bachchan are also going to play key roles in this sci-fi film.
However, Prabhas went on to sign Om Raut’s Aadipurush and Prashanth Neel’s Salaar, and the shooting of both these films has already begun. As a result, Nag Ashwin-Prabhas’ film had to be pushed even further. In a recent interview, when Nag Ashwin was asked about his reaction to this delay, he opined, “Aadipurush is a pan-Indian film, and since it is based on Ramayana, and Prabhas is playing Lord Rama, it will have a huge reach. His market is going to increase even more. All these factors will be a big plus for our film when we are ready for release.”
The sci-fi film has cinematographer Dani Sanchi Lopez and music director Mickey J Meyer on board. More details about this big budget film are expected to be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naveen and Vijay are two sides of one coin: Nag Ashwin
- We wanted to see audiences’ smiles in cinemas: Naveen Polishetty
- Rajendra Prasad garu is world’s best acting institute: Sree Vishnu
- Latest buzz on Nani’s SSR
- Samantha’s Insta dance video goes viral
- This South beauty to become busy in Bollywood