It’s well known that director Rajamouli’s son Karthikeya is turning producer with a film titled Aakashavaani. Ashwin Gangaraju, who had earlier assisted Rajamouli on the Baahubali franchise, is making his directorial debut with this film.
As per the latest updates, Aakashavaani is almost halfway through. For the last couple of months, the unit has been shooting in the picturesque tribal village of Paderu near Araku in Visakhapatnam. A special set has been erected for thia purpose, and a major portion of the shoot is taking place in it.
Aakashavaani features top technicians like Sreekar Prasad (editor) and Sai Madhav Burra (dialogues). Keeravani’s son Kaala Bhairava will be composing music. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Master’s Telugu presenter Mahesh Koneru thanks audiences
- It’s a mixed Pongal for Shruti Haasan
- Good friends Pawan and Trivikram join hands for a crazy multi-starrer
- Alia Bhatt’s prestigious film to release during this time
- RGV opens up about Sarkar 4 with Amitabh Bachchan
- Valimai director H Vinoth blessed with a baby boy