It is a known fact that star hero, Aamir Khan is doing a film called Laal Singh Chadha that is the remake of the hit English Forest Gump. The shooting was almost complete but at the last minute lockdown happened and things changed big time.
The shoots are getting back and now a big controversy has erupted. It is a known fact that south superstar Vijay Sethupathi was supposed to play a key role in the film and his dates also were set.
But now, reports are going around that Vijay Sethupathi has been removed from the film. Going into details, Vijay’s character named Buppa was supposed to lose weight but as Vijay did not lose weight and was also not showing much interest in the film, an upset Aamir removed him and has roped in a Hindi actor now.
Though this is not yet confirmed, Hindi media is giving full publicity to it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest edition of Special Ops’ gets a title
- Bangaru Bullodu gets good release across Telugu states
- These scenes of Sam’s The Family Man 2 to be the highlight
- 30 Years Prudhvi pins career hopes on this film
- Post Covid – Industry preferring upcoming heroines
- Harika opens up about her ‘organic friendship’ with Abijeet