Aamir Khan is undoubtedly one of the biggest stars in the country and every project he chooses is bound to make a lot of noise among movie buffs. The latest buzz is that Aamir might play the role of Bhagwan Rajneesh, popularly known as Osho.
Of late, thanks to Netflix documentary Wild Wild Country, there has been a lot of renewed interest in the life and lifestyle of Osho. And this new project featuring Aamir Khan is also said to be a Netflix film. To be directed by Shakun Batra, the project is going to be produced by Karan Johar.
Interestingly, Shakun Batra is said to be quite keen on signing Alia Bhatt to play Ma Anand Sheela, secretary to Osho, and one of the most influential people among Osho’s followers. More details about this project are expected to be revealed soon.
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- NTR’s latest poster wins good applause
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film