Megastar Chiranjeevi and Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan were the chief guests at the Love Story Unplugged pre-release event that was held last night in Hyderabad. Speaking at the event, Chiru said he is eagerly waiting to watch Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chaddha, which also marks Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut.
“When I told my good friend Aamir that I will come to Mumbai to watch Laal Singh Chaddha, Aamir told me that he will fly down to Hyderabad to arrange a special screening for me. So nice of him. When I met Aamir at Tokyo Airport, I was surprised to see his immense passion for cinema. Aamir told me the kind of hard work he has put in to remake Forest Gump as Laal Singh Chaddha. It’s incredible. I thank Aamir for coming down to Hyderabad to encourage our cinema,” said the Megastar.
Love Story, starring Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi, is directed by Sekhar Kammula and produced by Narayan Das Narang and Puskur Ram Mohan Rao. The film is all set to open in cinemas on September 24.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : HIT 2 – Engaging and Intense
- Review : Matti Kusthi – Partly Engaging
- Chiru congratulates Charan – Deets inside
- Raj Tarun’s Aha Na Pellanta creates a sensation on ZEE5
- OTT: Ram Setu makes its digital debut, but with a twist
- Photo Moment: South cinema legends in a single frame